- Regular attendance is important. Student with prior knowledge of their absence have the responsibility of determining what work will be missed and to have it completed upon returning to class.
- Students are expected to arrive ON TIME and with all materials necessary
- Cell phones are to be deposited in the designated cell phone "cubby" upon entering class. The classroom is a cell free zone.
- Three unverifited lates will result in detention.
- A penalty of one level for every day late (up to three days) for the submission of late assignments will be deducted. A mark of zero will result following the three-day window. In the case of extentuating circumstances, students must speak to me.
- Plagiarism will result in a mark of zero.
- If science safety is not adhered during a lab; if students endanger their saftey or the safety of classmates, they will be asked to leave the laboratory and a mark of zero will result for that lab.
- Students are expected to write missed tests/quizzes UPON THEIR RETURN TO SCHOOL.
If parents wish to contact me, I prefer a phone call vs. email (613. 258-7232)
If however email is the only convenient manner of communication for you, please give me 24 - 48 hours to respond; I love interacting with my students and as a result am not attached to my computer. My email address is: email@example.com